Parenting Class Online
If you are searching for an online parenting class, you just found it. Look no further for your parenting class online, co-parenting class or divorce parenting class. We have been offering online parenting classes for self improvement, court, DCFS, therapists and EAP companies for over 10 years. We give you exactly what you need at an affordable price.
This is a 4 hour completely online parenting class. If you need more than 4 hours we can still help you. Ask us how you can earn more hours and our “create your own certificate” option for the amount of hours you need to fulfill your requirements. If you need more than 4 hours of parenting classes, click here and email us your needs to see how we can help you.
Our parenting class is written by a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Board Certified Professional Counselor, Certified Parenting Instructor and Parenting Coordinator. Your parenting certificate will include the credentials of a licensed psychotherapist which is very important to the legal system and a quality learning experience for you.
Online parenting classes are our business and we are the leader in providing a quality online experience.
Register Now, Start Now!
No need to attend long, boring classes or lectures or watch repetitive movies. You can qualify for your parenting certificate online. Sign in and out, 24/7 to complete your parenting class. Whether you are court ordered or simply want to enhance your parenting or co-parenting skills we can help you. We cut to the chase and give you what you need so that you can move on in your life and start implementing parenting skills in your family today.
To Get Started
1. Register for your parenting class.
2. You will have instant access to the parenting course materials.
3. Complete the parenting class at your own convenience. You will have one month to take the final test. If you need more time, send us an email and we will extend your class.
4. Take the final exam. A notification is sent to us. We will review your work and issue a certificate of completion.
5. If you do not pass, you can take it again until you do.
Co-Parenting Classes, Divorce Classes & Kids Classes
Our Program Offers
- Parenting classes, Co-Parenting classes, Divorce and Kids Classes
- Classes Completely Online, Available 24 Hours A Day
- Free Certificate of Completion
- Nationally Accepted Certification
- Do The Courses In Sections or All At Once
- Free Ebook With Class Registration
- Free Proof of Enrollment If Needed
- Access 24 hours a Day From Any Computer
- Valuable Material and Class Written by a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Option to create your own certificate for the amount of hours you need to fulfill your requirements
- Class is Self Paced - You Can Log In and Out As Many Times As Needed To Complete The Course
- Co-Parenting Class Teamwork
- Stages of Divorce and the Effects on Family
- Divorce Stress Management
- Divorce Anger Management
- Boundary Setting in Divorce
- Assertive Communication
- Parenting Styles
- Successfully Transitioning Children
- Blended Families After Divorce
- Co-Parenting Plans
- Step Family Dynamics
Benefits of Our Online Parenting Classes
- All assignments and materials to complete the program are online. No additional purchases necessary.
- Any program can be completed on your own time frame over the period of one month and you can sign in and out as many times as you need to complete your work.
- Final exams are multiple choice.
- Parenting classes were developed and monitored by a licensed marriage and family therapist who has worked with the courts for over 10 years offering online classes.
- Email support for successful completion of all programs.
Parentingclass.net is a 4 hour parenting class. Our parenting classes are written and developed by Kathy Garber, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. She is also a Board Certified Professional Counselor, a Certified Parenting Instructor and a Parenting Coordinator. The parenting class is based on the psycho educational model designed to change behavior patterns, teach skills in parenting and improve family relationships. Kathy has devoted more than 20 years to the mental health and healthcare industry. She has extensive experience working with the courts, human resource departments and lawyers.
Parenting Class with Certificate of completion.
Online Co-Parenting Class with emphasis on
learning to maintain a relationship with your ex. Includes a
Certificate of Completion.
Help your teen understand the process of
divorce with this online class for teens.
Thank You for the
class and Thank You for your timely responses. I agree with
you and must get ready for whatever takes place. I will always
act in a way that is beneficial for my children and accept
what ever comes. If you offer other classes that you feel
would be beneficial I would appreciate notification.
I would definitely recommend this class to anyone going thru
Divorce with children.
from our customers.
Anger Management Online.com is the program
people are choosing for help in learning successful new
behavioral techniques in anger management.