Parenting Class Disclaimer
Some families require more help than a parenting education class can provide. ParentingClass.net does not guarantee changes in children as a result of completing this parenting class. Our program is educational in nature and not therapeutic. Throughout the program, parents are taught that change occurs when they (the parents) work to make the changes. If problems persist after taking this program, please don't give up; seek the help of a social services or mental health professional.
- This agreement specifies the terms or conditions under which you are permitted to freely use ParentingClass.net to serve your educational needs and interests. The agreement obligates you to observe rules of acceptable conduct in the use of its service and to indemnify and otherwise hold ParentingClass.net harmless for any damaging or harmful circumstances resulting from that use.
- This agreement governs your use of ParentingClass.net and all of its services provided directly and/or indirectly to you. ParentingClass.net reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this agreement at any time, effective immediately. Your continued use of ParentingClass.net services constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions including any changes or modifications made by ParentingClass.net. If at anytime the terms and conditions of the agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should cease using any service provided by ParentingClass.net.
- Under the terms of this agreement, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself, as requested by the registration form, and to maintain and update that information as requested. You understand that if your registration information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete that ParentingClass.net has the right to suspend or terminate your account, and to deny you access to any or all of it’s services.
- Under the terms of this agreement, you are responsible for creating a password and account designation when registering with ParentingClass.net. It is you sole responsibility to maintain the security and confidentiality of your password, account, and all activities occurring therein. You understand further that under no circumstances is ParentingClass.net liable for any damage or loss resulting from your failure to comply with this obligation to maintain confidentiality and security.
- The content you obtain from ParentingClass.net is the sole responsibility of the person and organization providing it and hence cannot be used by you without their permission. ParentingClass.net does not guarantee nor is it liable in any way for the accuracy, integrity or quality of content provided by its services. This indemnity includes but is not limited to, errors or omissions of Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of Content that is uploaded, copied, printed, or used in any way via ParentingClass.net.
- You are expressly forbidden from using ParentingClass.net services in any way that is inappropriate, unethical, harmful or damaging. This includes using ParentingClass.net to upload, copy, print, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy. You are expressly forbidden from engaging in any activity that is harmful to others.
- You are expressly forbidden from uploading, copying, printing, or otherwise transmitting or transferring and transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party whatsoever.
- Under the terms of this agreement, you expressly acknowledge, accept, and agree that ParentingClass.net shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use or goods, data, information or services
- Under the terms of this agreement, you agree to comply with all local, regional, national and international rules and policies regarding acceptable content and online conduct. Under the terms of this agreement, you agree to comply with all laws applicable to or regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
- Under the terms of this agreement, you agree to refrain from displaying or using in any manner or form trademarks of ParentingClass.net without prior written permission from ParentingClass.net.
- ParentingClass.net reserves the right to stop, cease, terminate, restrict, suspend or remove your specific access to any or all parts of any services provided by ParentingClass.net. ParentingClass.net may modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of our service at any time without prior notice or liability.
- Neither ParentingClass.net nor any provider of any third party content or their respective agents warrants that any service provided by ParentingClass.net (whole or part) will be uninterrupted or error free. ParentingClass.net (and all third party content) make no warranties as to the results obtained by using any part of our service including use of any of our online courses.
- ParentingClass.net is for educational purposes only and is not psychotherapy.
- You understand and except that distance education (online instruction) is a new technology that may not be suitable for your needs. ParentingClass.net is not responsible for your online learning experience, your education or what you learn or do not learn by taking one of our courses/classes.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ParentingClass.net, it’s owners, employees, instructors, students, members, and volunteers for any liability arising from any death, injury, dismemberment or any bodily injury (physical or mental) to you and to third parties resulting from the use of our services, as well as for any loss or damage to property to you or to third parties resulting from any use of our service (direct or indirect), in whole, in part, including but not limited to information you obtain by signing up, joining online classes, participating in online classes, reading or obtaining any information from within our service, our discussion forums, or reading any content posted by us, an instructor, or a user. Such indemnity and hold harmless agreement is in addition to any other indemnity and hold harmless agreement you agree to when using other sections of our site.
Other Classes By Dr. Kathy S. Garber
Anger Management Online
Alcohol Drug Evaluation
Cert. FL Dept. of Children
Thank You for the
class and Thank You for your timely responses. I agree with
you and must get ready for whatever takes place. I will always
act in a way that is beneficial for my children and accept
what ever comes. If you offer other classes that you feel
would be beneficial I would appreciate notification.
I would definitely recommend this class to anyone going thru
Divorce with children.
Read More Comments from our customers.
Anger Management Online.com is the program
people are choosing for help in learning successful new
behavioral techniques in anger management.
VISIT ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES
Dr. KATHY S. GARBER
Online Co-Parenting Class
With emphasis on learning to maintain a relationship with your ex. Includes a Certificate of Completion. $29.95 ORDER NOW!
Online Teen Class
Help your teen understand the process of divorce with this online class for teens.
$29.95 ORDER NOW!